DECALU 88 HIDDEN
Parameters of DECALU 88 HIDDEN
- installation depth 88 mm;
- max. glass thickness 63 mm;
- Uw from 0.7 W/m2*K ;
- combination with the movable post 110 mm;
- frame and sash combination 83 mm.
DECALU 88 HIDDEN uses patented SO EASY solutions with the „hidden sash”. This is a feature particularly desired by architects in larger office and residential buildings or in facades built of curtain wall systems. In traditional systems, the sashes that are discernible and widen window visually, often disturb the facade by cutting it with vertical and horizontal profiles. Hence the use of the „hidden sash” in such situations is the best solution.
If you choose DECALU 94 RETRO
made in the SOEASY technology, you will obtain:
- highly energy-efficient windows.
- the lowest parameters of air permeability in class 4,
- high water-tightness parameters up to 2400 Pa,
- the most daylight into interiors thanks to the minimization of the visual dimensions of the profiles.
- easy cleaning, without a central gasket,
- no focal corrosion at the interface between the profiles and the fitting hidden hinges
- machine integration of gaskets with profiles – accuracy and repeatability of the product
- the highest level of functionality and aesthetics,
- wide visual range of products based on the same technology, SO EASY technology.